 Technic / 16309
Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:
   Hi all

Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added:

Hi Beat,

Great piece of work! I especially like the remote control.

I think there’s space left for more hoses. You can buy them loose. Last month I bought about 20 metres. Not original LEGOs but it has the same quality and it’s cheaper as well. The disadvantage is the bunch of hoses to the remote control will be bigger.

Currently I’m busy with another wheeled excavator as my previous one (the Liebherr A904B) doesn’t reached my todays standards anymore. It’s quite an ‘old’ model. The new one, an Atlas, has a similar undercarriage but the upperstructure and digging arm are different. This time I’m using pneumatics. The six stroke compressor works better as you discribed.

This will be a nice load for my Magnum as it’s quite high when loaded with the dozer :-)

BR, Dennis