 Technic / 16328
Re: Alouette II helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Wijnsouw wrote:
Hi everybody,

This is the first MOC I post here.
I've been working on it for more than 2 years (well, on and off) and nearly
abandoned it a number of times.
But I finaly managed to finish it and I think it turned out rather well. >
I hope to upload some detail pics later this year together with a short movie
which shows the features in motion.

Cheers,
Eric

This model is impressive! The detail is very realistic. I would love to see the
features in action. Nice work!