 Technic / 15608
    Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Brian Davis
   (...) Thank you! I like the small(er) size of the motors; do the large motors also have a stud recesses down one side? It actually looks in both bases as if the pin connections are fairly well placed. I'm not overjoyed with the "hard-wired" nature (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Mark Bellis
   (...) All the pics should be visible now, at (URL) large motors have 2 half-depth pin recesses on opposite sides. They are designed primarily for a Technic beam interface because of their high torque - other models might fall apart! I held them in (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) yep you're right. i allready have a few mods planned. i'm going to see if i can't fit a step motor into a train motor case among other things. ondrew (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Rob Hendrix
   (...) OK, I'm claiming retardism on my part for this next question: I just don't see the compatibility between PF and 9V, can you elaborate? -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Rob, (...) I can't give too many details at the moment, but there WILL be a compatibility between both systems, built in the extension cords. Philo (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —linmix
   Will those cords be part of the sets or have to be purchased separately? linmix (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Mark Bellis
   (...) AFAIK they will not be in the 2007 ferris wheel, dinosaur or bulldozer kits. I don't have any news about a release date, nor about a place to purchase them. I eagerly await developments and will let you know as soon as the information is (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Tommy Eriksson
   (...) Hey mark have you got any new info? I just noticed that the bulldozer is out through S@H and want to know if the adapters will be available there too. More importantly when. The official launch date is just a few weeks away so surely it can't (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs) —Tommy Eriksson
   (...) Looks like i can answer my own question. According to the faq at customer support the adapters will be out September 1st just like the bulldozer which all ready is out. :) Good to know that it'll come out so soon. I should point out that the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)