 Technic / 15306
Re: I feel Blue but aesthetics is gray.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 02:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stump Dunn wrote:

to date i don’t own any red or yellow axle pins with friction. There were a lot of people claiming their investement in classic grey was useless now that new grey didn’t match.

Ummm, I don’t think I own any grey or bley axle pins with friction. If LEGO ever made any, they’re certainly pretty rare. Blue has always been the standard colour for the friction version in everything except Bionicle, it’s only the frictionless ones that changed from grey to tan. I also have very few (if any) bley without friction, as I’m pretty sure the change to tan as standard happened before the grey/bley colour change.

BICBW

ROSCO