 Technic / 14514
Re: Liebherr LG 1750
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Hey nice chasis, I like the underside shot where you can see all the steered wheels. Hmmm, what are your thoughts on the strength of the center of the chasis? Looks like some more latice work will come in to play when you keep building to keep it squared up.

Thoughts?

Earlier today I started on the driver’s cab (again using the cab of the set 8421 as a base, I was able to modify it, ie give it doors that open and close). It didn’t take too much time, but what was a real problem was the pins. After pushing them in and pulling them out, after a while it really hurts the thumbs (well mine anyway). Pics of the cab will be up shortly.

Your Hands Need a Spa!

wow, from 3 years ago