 Technic / 14502

Subject:
Liebherr LG 1750
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:48:58 GMT

Greetings all-

Having just gotten another of the 8421 cranes (total is 2) I decided on a whim
to build the Liebherr LG 1750 (it is possible to build the chassis using these
two sets). I set to work yesterday on the chassis, in the afternoon, and didn't
finish it until earlier today. It looks really cool. In fact, I have everything
planned out for this one. I will use the old type beams for the lattice
superstructure, and the outriggers will probably be made from the new beams.
Here are a few photos of this work in progress. Tell me what you guys think.

Enjoy!

Re: Liebherr LG 1750