 Technic / 14519
Re: Liebherr LG 1750
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Greetings all-

Having just gotten another of the 8421 cranes (total is 2) I decided on a whim
to build the Liebherr LG 1750 (it is possible to build the chassis using these
two sets). I set to work yesterday on the chassis, in the afternoon, and didn't
finish it until earlier today. It looks really cool. In fact, I have everything
planned out for this one. I will use the old type beams for the lattice
superstructure, and the outriggers will probably be made from the new beams.
Here are a few photos of this work in progress. Tell me what you guys think.

It sure is good to see Vineet building.  He has been one of the most active
members on lugnet for at least a year- maybe more. He finally is able to build
THE crane that he has wanted to build for some time.  Rock on dude!

Enjoy!