 Star Wars / 13551
13550  |  13552
Subject:
Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:38:47 GMT

I just got permission to use some pictures of 10026. It includes a very high
res pic that may not tell you much more of anything, but for a limited time,
it'll be the pic in the LUGNET Set Database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10026

Later, I'll swap in a normal-res version, because this is like 1MB

-Suz