 Star Wars / 13555
Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Barnes writes:
Interesting to see such a detailed closeup. The photographer was obviously
very careful - chrome surfaces like that are great places to go looking for
pictures of the photographer, and he(she) is nowhere to be found.

JB

LOL, we must have too much time on our hands John, I tried to do the same
thing and no where did I find a reflection of the photographer :)

jt