 Star Wars / 13570
Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:03:30 GMT

I think I may have spoted a new peice. Atleast one that I havent seen
before. If you look at the slope part under the whole conopy. It seems to be
a 2x9 multi angle slope. We wont know for sure

I think that piece is the same piece as the jedi starfighter 4x12 new slopy
brick.  It seems to be chromed, then printed with yellow and a blaster
cannon port.  Look closely, you can see the printing edge and the chrome
sticking out from beneath it.

Though look at that front engine cowling piece.  I'm guessing that's a
chromed 20x30 technic wheel hub.  I just dry fit the pieces, I'm almost
certain that is what that brick is. Don't take my word for it...

What's got me is the yellow dish below the cone on the front of the
engine...  It's three round.  What the devil is it???

Dave

PS. Cant wait to get this set.

ooohhhhh man <<wiping drool from keyboard>>
Damn, you and me both.  My only question, how many come in a case pack?

Mark Neumann