 Star Wars / 13568
Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, William R. Ward writes:
"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I just got permission to use some pictures of 10026. It includes a very high
res pic that may not tell you much more of anything, but for a limited time,
it'll be the pic in the LUGNET Set Database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10026

Later, I'll swap in a normal-res version, because this is like 1MB

Why are people rating this set already? I thought you are only supposed to
rate sets that you have.

Sorry, maybe it's my fault, I was the first to rate it.  I thought it
was OK to rate any set - the inventory is independent.

I think it is.  I've rated a few sets I don't own (but not many).  As far as
I know, there is no standard protocol to rating sets; it's a non-scientific
system, so people use whatever criteria they want to rate them.  Including
at least one person going through and rating several entire themes "0".
(More time than I've got on my hands, that's for sure.)

James

....don't forget the atleast 1 50% dampener vote.  That way at least every
set in the LUGNET database is at least guaranteed not to get a perfect 100%
rating.

Benjamin Medinets