 Star Wars / 13553
Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:18:53 GMT

Interesting to see such a detailed closeup. The photographer was obviously
very careful - chrome surfaces like that are great places to go looking for
pictures of the photographer, and he(she) is nowhere to be found.

JB

In lugnet.starwars, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I just got permission to use some pictures of 10026. It includes a very high
res pic that may not tell you much more of anything, but for a limited time,
it'll be the pic in the LUGNET Set Database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10026

Later, I'll swap in a normal-res version, because this is like 1MB

-Suz