 Space / 916
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
Yeah, parts in low supply is dissappointing, but nothing to write home
about.  Write Brad at Lego Direct instead.  Really, please don't waste
our time listening to the whining.  You've already expressed
repeatedly that you don't like this aspect of the product line.  Don't
beat a dead horse here.

Okay, what's his address?  Snail or e-mail, I don't care which one [why do I
get the idea I'm asking a really stupid question?].

It's not a stupid question.  To find out who Brad is, and more about LEGO
Direct, I'd suggest starting here:

  http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11596

:)

James