 Space / 910
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.space mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote:
I just wrote that for fun, for the most part.  Peoples' replies are always so
interesting when you post an angry message.  So fun to watch people actually

This isn't a very nice idea. People tend to take you seriously here, unless
there's a reason not too. (And of course, if you keep posting things just to
get reactions, people will quickly not take you seriously ever.)

I agree totally.  Its hard to take these terribly emotional
inquisitive posts seriously anyways.  Much less a whole barrage of
them.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org