 Space / 906
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 00:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The first person who said this, remind us why.  LEGO didn't seem
to have a problem introducing Insectoid sets the same year as the
Star Wars sets, or the new town space-shuttle-esque line.  And
Rock Raiders looks pretty "spacy."  That's two (or three lines) of
Space Toys being sold in the Big Year for Episode One sets.

Insectoids was running out the 2 year period. Spaceoprt is not space. Rock
raiders is not space. The restriction sepcially restricts "spaceships" such
as those found in the true space themes.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

So that's the deal?  GOOD GOD!  NO NON-SW SPACESHIPS?!  AAAAAAHHHHHH!  The
problem with SW is that it doesn't have sufficient amounts of transparent
stuff.  It barely has any at all!  I can see how I could get enough opaque
stuff [except for red.  Where
do I get good parts in that color?]  So how do I get my favorite transparent
colors [trans-orange, trans-antifreeze, and trans-dark blue]?