 Space / 912
Re: No new space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:23:00 GMT

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote:
according to posted messages.  Perhaps I can use the components of SW sets,
to add to my supply of space Legos.  I buy sets for parts, and not to build
them as TLG instructs.  Since I haven't yet had much of a chance to get a

Definitely; that's what I do.

I'll ask right now how good the parts are:  How useful are SW parts?  Can I
finally stop looking at Baylit and Vault prices, and buy a SW set for good
parts?

You can. There are a few SW-specific bits (including the minifigs, of
course) but the vast majority are generic space parts.