 Space / 6603
Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:07:55 GMT

<snippage of welcome text>

">Keep those badass models coming!"

  I should be able to get alot of new models out in the next little while
because of access to a digital camera, besides VisionCommand:)

  And thank you, I feel honored (no, really) to be among those other 28.
Good building to you after those many years.  I haven't even had a real
'darkage' yet.  Anyway, good building to you.  I look forward to seeing your
models.

Nathan Falslev