 Space / 6552
    The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Pat Hough
   This post has two purposes -- gratitude and proposal. I'd thought I'd take a moment to extend gratitude to those who I regard as mentors in getting me back into LEGO space after an 18-year hiatus. Picture, if you will, a vast hall made of finest (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Wayne McCaul
     Groovy. While I don't consider myself an expert builder or anything I don't mind being mentioned in the same breath as some of the others. Most of the pics look good. A couple appear grainy, but that's probably because they're being blown up larger (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Trevor Pruden
     In lugnet.space, Pat Hough writes: (snip) Very well done! It took a long time to download, but I liked the end result because it gives a lot of publicity to a large number of people. The chosen pic seclection was good, although I have only one (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Tim Courtney
     "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G81uvJ.MoB@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah... I liked it a lot too! Some peoples' names I didn't recognize, and likewise with some MOCs. (...) Brandon and I worked on that project about (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Pat Hough
     (...) Pat answers: Well, that first PP presentation was made months before I was a BrickShelf or LUGNET member, and thus I didn't know about the Mark I or IV destroyers, or Daniel's carrier at all. That's one of the reasons I'm expanding it, to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Trevor Pruden
     (...) You could add my Constitution class capital destroyer, and my MF175 (blue freighter) if you would be so kind. I'm kind of happy with those. That's if you are taking suggestions. :^) Regards, ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Patrick Justison
     You forgot Karim Nasser, or was he not a mentor. Check out his space stuff here: (URL) thinking that maybe Karim just hasn't posted recently enough for you to see. You should check out the link section to my old site to see a cool archive of space (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Pat Hough
     (...) two months ago, before I became a LUGNET member. It is likely that I did not see any space creations at that time under his name in the BrickShelf member's gallery, or maybe he had no listing then. I'm only saying this because I went through (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Paul Hanson
     (...) snippage (...) Wow. I'm really flattered to be included among the "original 29" - expecially considering that I've only posted a couple of MOCs. There's some heady company there. Your presentation is really neat (if a loooong download). Please (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Nathan Falslev
     <snippage of welcome text> ">Keep those badass models coming!" I should be able to get alot of new models out in the next little while because of access to a digital camera, besides VisionCommand:) And thank you, I feel honored (no, really) to be (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion) —Bryce McGlone
    Pat, I know this is very late in coming. This is an awesome slide show. It had a bunch of ships I'd never seen. Thanks for sharing it. I saw it because of Eric's post. Now how about that Mecha slide show!!!! Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)