 Space / 6565
Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:12:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pat Hough writes:
If you want your name or a particular creation removed from either
presentation, please send me a civil email or respond to this post. (Kyle -
I received your instruction.)

Keep those badass models coming!

Peace,

Pat

You could add my Constitution class capital destroyer, and my MF175 (blue
freighter) if you would be so kind.  I'm kind of happy with those.  That's
if you are taking suggestions.  :^)

Regards,

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.