 Space / 6564
Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pat Hough writes:

(snip)

Very well done!  It took a long time to download, but I liked the end result
because it gives a lot of publicity to a large number of people.  The chosen
pic seclection was good, although I have only one question: You showed an
excellent sellection of Mark's pics, but left off some of the best stuff
done by people like Jon Palmer (ie:  Bardiel), Tim Courtney and Brandon
Grifford (Mark 1 Destroyer) and Daniel Jassim (A Wing Carrier).  It would
have been fitting to include these works of art.  BUT the selection was very
good non-the-less.  Well done!  Very entertaining.

PS:  You have a typo- Brandon Grifford worked with on the Zacktron Mark I
Destroyer, not the Mark IV.  I think the only release of a "mark 4" of late
was me.  I only say this because Brandon did A LOT of really great work on
the Zacktron  mark 1 destroyer warship (somebody please correct me if I'm
mistaken).  I was astounded personally.

(snippity - snip snip snip)

Trevor Pruden (AstroLift King)

(snip)