 Space / 6563
Re: new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.general, Robert Thomas writes:
http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

I just came across this site, and wow.  Great models; great dropship design.
They have a utilitarian look that lends lots of credibility.  (The first
image of the Hopper is broken, btw.)  Anything more like the Bulldog would
be fantastic.

The movies are good too.  I was laughing and hooting at "Brain Damage"; its
action-movie instant replays and Bullet Time-like pans are fantastic, well
worth the download time.  I am waiting for more...impatiently.  Robert,
don't make me come over there and drop-reverse-crescent-kick you into
submission...  :-,

Good show.

Cheers,
- jsproat

  Welcome back!  I came on-line while you were gone, and have since then
seen your site.  Since I wasn't around when you first announced your Space
MOC's, I would like to mention that they are all extremelly cool and well
built.  I don't remember names, but your B5 fighter is really interesting,
as are your Aerospace ships.  Cool Space MOC's!