 Space / 6562
Re: New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I showed this earlier in the bricklug chat room but I thought I'd show it
here as well.

Tell me what you think.
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/

(pounding head) No!  No!  This is what happens when I don't build fast
enough!  I had an idea for an extremely similar vehicle I call the "Space
Truck".  Basically, a cockpit from the Slave 1 attached to 2 horizontal arms
(in rear) that would lock onto cargo, ships, etc, and move them from Point A
to Point B.  I was going to make several of them, and designate as general
service vehicles, with optional weaponry.  But you built it first!  Oh well.
Still, whenever I do get it built, I would like to make it clear that I AM
NOT copying.  Anyway, it's a pretty cool ship, especially with all the
points for attaching stuff, and the interesting figure.  Cool model!