 Space / 6548
Re: New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:57:19 GMT

Yeah, I can see how any futuristic, dystopian society would need a
toxic-waste removal truck. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Jon,

That's really cool.

Is it a space tug? Or some form of very light freighter..or..? :)

It's well laid out and as Mladen mentioned, the colors blend well • together.

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

Thanks Joel. Actually Its supposed to be a kind of future truck. This
particular one looks to me like it would be one of the smaller trucks you
see driving around cities. The "trailer" holds some sort of toxic waste.

-Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/