 Space / 6518
Subject:
New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:29:15 GMT

I showed this earlier in the bricklug chat room but I thought I'd show it
here as well.

Tell me what you think.
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/

Re: New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:47:04 GMT

Very nice! I like the colour scheme.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I showed this earlier in the bricklug chat room but I thought I'd show it
here as well.

Tell me what you think.
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
(updates on the way!)

Re: New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I showed this earlier in the bricklug chat room but I thought I'd show it
here as well.

Tell me what you think.
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
(updates on the way!)

Jon,

That's really cool.

Is it a space tug? Or some form of very light freighter..or..? :)

It's well laid out and as Mladen mentioned, the colors blend well together.

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

Re: New Moc