 Space / 6551
Re: New Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:48:12 GMT

As others have mentioned, the color scheme is great- you pull off the
randomized brown/greyscale color mixing far better than Lego does.  In fact,
it actually looks like it is supposed to be that way on this thing (yes,
that's a dig at the official SW sets and their color "schemes").

Nice detailing all over, especially on the top of the cab.

Um, and... what kind of camera do you use?  Those images are crystal clear,
even though the surroundings seem to imply non-ideal lighting.  And are you
shooting at a much higher resolution and then reducing the images?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I showed this earlier in the bricklug chat room but I thought I'd show it
here as well.

Tell me what you think.
-Jon

--