 Space / 6551
  Re: New Moc

As others have mentioned, the color scheme is great- you pull off the randomized brown/greyscale color mixing far better than Lego does. In fact, it actually looks like it is supposed to be that way on this thing (yes, that's a dig at the official (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc

(...) Thanks! I think brown can be really cool for space creations. I really like to use the log pieces to represent exposed layers of metal. (...) I'm using a Sony Cybershot DSC 50. (story time: I bought my parents a Mavica FD95 online for $750 for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)