 Space / 40889
Re: Classic Space Meets Belville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:08:05 GMT

Hello Wolf!

This is a great creation! I only can recommend this to every Belville fan! This is the set I’d like to have! Although I am not into Belville, this caught my attention. You perferctly adoped the typical Belville style, and used the typical colours and elements. It reminds me to that section of idea book 6000 where town gets mixed with space. Fantastic!

Best greetings,

Christopher