 Space / 40878
    Classic Space Meets Belville —Wolf Read
   The Blue Belle Space Patroller, or just "Belle" for short, is perfect for extraplanetary excursions from the ol' moon ranch or Tritonian ice castle. She comfortably seats two, and can easily carry the goods for a nice Martian picnic, cometary (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.belville, FTX) !!

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Leo Vermeulen
     (...) I like this very much. It is always a pleasure to so see that those Belville-figures can have a far better role within MOC-building than they have so far. I much prefer Bel-figs to their little counterparts (minifigs) because the scale is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Wolf Read
     (...) Thank you! Yeah, I've been a die-hard minifig person, but have discovered that the Bel-figs tend to grow on you. Indeed, the increased scale is fun. There's lots more room to do things. My daughter's only complaint about the Bel-figs is that (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Josh Wedin
     This cracked me up! Great idea there and the ship is quite cool, in and of itself. Josh (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Jeffery MacEachern
     This is seriously awesome! One of the most creative and unorthodox ideas I've ever seen. Good job with the lighting, but what made me laugh the most was the "cybernetic space bunny." (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Eric Strand
     (...) Wolf, I love your presenation of all of your classic space creations, and this has a great mood to it. I can't wait to show this to my daughter for some alternative inspirations. Eric (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Wolf Read
     (...) Thank you! I think that it is awesome that this MOC has been an inspiration for some. And thanks to the rest of you for your great comments & spotlights! It makes me glad to know that people have enjoyed my efforts. :o) Know that I have (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Christopher Deck
     Hello Wolf! This is a great creation! I only can recommend this to every Belville fan! This is the set I'd like to have! Although I am not into Belville, this caught my attention. You perferctly adoped the typical Belville style, and used the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Wolf Read
     (...) Thanks for the nice words & glad to hear it. It would have been fun to create such a ship in pinks & whites like the castles, but even if I had the necessary parts, it would have pulled the vehicle more away from the CS basis of the ship (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Patrick Bunn
   (...) You are infesting SPACE with "cooties". I will need to equip all my creations with cootie spray. Pat Bunn (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Meets Belville —Wolf Read
   (...) (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)