 Space / 40885
Re: Classic Space Meets Belville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leo Vermeulen wrote:

   I like this very much. It is always a pleasure to so see that those Belville-figures can have a far better role within MOC-building than they have so far. I much prefer Bel-figs to their little counterparts (minifigs) because the scale is nicer and the length/width ratio is better. And above all, they have adjustable limbs. And in my opinion, they have likeable faces.

The style of this “Belle” is a perfect combination of Classic Space and Belville indeed. Colour and model are just right Various cute details and a funny story too.

Well, at least it brought me some sheer..

I soon hope to see more of it..

Thank you!

Yeah, I’ve been a die-hard minifig person, but have discovered that the Bel-figs tend to grow on you. Indeed, the increased scale is fun. There’s lots more room to do things. My daughter’s only complaint about the Bel-figs is that their hair isn’t changeable. She loves switching hair and headgear on the minifigs.

I’m sure I’ll work on some more MOCs in the Bel-scale. I’m already planning my next Space idea.

-best,

Wolf