 Space / 40884
Re: Classic Space Meets Belville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:

This ship was inspired by my daughter, who has a bit of a Belville collection. :o)

The Belle will probably visit Brickfest 2007.

Enjoy & have a great day!

-best,

Wolf

Wolf,

I love your presenation of all of your classic space creations, and this has a great mood to it. I can’t wait to show this to my daughter for some alternative inspirations.

Eric