 Space / 40837
Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 03:19:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

And I wish to note that I've been impressed with your creations. Given my bias,
the Sky Math hovercraft is my favorite (though the Mantis is up there). Any
chance of my getting building instructions for the Sky Math? I think I could
kludge one together, but I'm not sure about how the bottom's put together...

-best,

Wolf

Dear wolf
Thank you for saying something wonderful to Eric.  You must be special.
luv
Roc