 Space / 40819
  Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

Ever since I got my first Mobile Lab (6901) and Galaxy Explorer (497/928) as a child, I always wanted to build the Explorer in the Lab's colors. Finally, after--what?--more than a quarter-century, I've achieved that long-held dream. :o) This Galaxy (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

Whoa, hey that's great! I had some of those sets as a kid, and wow, look at all those trans green 1x2 plates! Nice! (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Great work. I love being reminded of the space sets that first got me into the theme, as some of the recent posts here have done. ...Still have a couple of X-1 Patrol Crafts myself, kicking around still assembled since days of old... But one (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Thank you. And, yes, I too like the X-1! They are simply cool-looking. I've got a couple on my file cabinet, one I made in all white (I like playing with color too much). (...) I've often thought of this. I suppose one can imagine them using a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Playing with color can be fun. It is Futuron, not true Classic, but I do have a copy of the Stardefender 200 that I built in the Blacktron I color scheme. (...) Yes, now that I think of it, a single control, if it could move in three (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Thanks! And I wish to note that I've been impressed with your creations. Given my bias, the Sky Math hovercraft is my favorite (though the Mantis is up there). Any chance of my getting building instructions for the Sky Math? I think I could (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Dear wolf Thank you for saying something wonderful to Eric. You must be special. luv Roc (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) LOL, wow, the Sky Math, that name still cracks me up. I remember when I came up with that name, I thought "the Math involved to get that thing to work (ant-levitation) must be sky high!" Or something to that effect, lol. (URL) That was one of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) This one maybe? (URL) HTH I've used the above part many times when making my original fire trucks and other Town vehicles. Now I wish I had gotten into 6 wide instead of being tied into 4 wide by TLC. Oh well. (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

(...) Hey, yeah, I have some of those elements. They're a critical part of 6890 (Cosmic Cruiser). Cool. I may take a stab at the Sky Math this weekend... Six-wide is fun, but my daughter definitely likes the little 4-wide vehicles, especially the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)