 Space / 40836
Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
Whoa, hey that's great! I had some of those sets as a kid, and wow, look at all
those trans green 1x2 plates! Nice!

Thanks!

And I wish to note that I've been impressed with your creations. Given my bias,
the Sky Math hovercraft is my favorite (though the Mantis is up there). Any
chance of my getting building instructions for the Sky Math? I think I could
kludge one together, but I'm not sure about how the bottom's put together...

-best,

Wolf