 Space / 39359
Re: Space Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   Greetings! Here’s a new Space Tanker I made:

P.S. Props to Wayne Hussey for the idea of using 1 x 2 axle bricks and Technic axle rods to connect the modular sections.

I was gonna ask about that actually - was there a reason you chose axles instead of pins? Maybe because you found pins werent strong enough to hold the complete ship together? It’s just that I seem to have accumulated an over-supply of NxN bricks with pin, and would probably have tried them first, just to use some of them up!

ROSCO