 Space / 39365
Re: Space Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:32:49 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Edward Welsh wrote: Holy moly! I love the white studs behind the trans-blue tiles in the engines. Very cool smoldering. Ramp is great, too. Is the grill floor feature new? I don’t recall seeing piping and whatnot under a grate before.

Thanks Teddy. I used grated floor design on my earlier ship Explorer:

Offhand, I’m not sure who was the first to do it. I got the inspiration from “Aliens” and don’t recall ever seeing it done with Lego. But I remember someone saying it had been done before.

Does anyone know?

--Dan