 Space / 39353
Subject:
Space Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:15:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings! Here’s a new Space Tanker I made:

It is a modular tanker for transporting chemicals across space. I’ll be posting to MOCpages later with commentary.

Enjoy!

--Dan

P.S. Props to Wayne Hussey for the idea of using 1 x 2 axle bricks and Technic axle rods to connect the modular sections.

Re: Space Tanker