 Space / 39360
Re: Space Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:28:49 GMT

Super-Mega-Way-Hecka-Cool!!  I love it, especially the almost blinding
canary yellowness.  These must be some seriously dangerous chemicals!  The
amount of studlessness and SNOT work is really impressive and that smooth
cockpit is aces.  I sense you've were screening "Pitch Black" when you
were working on this?  Am I right?

Why can't I make corrections like this conjugation error in my Reply post?
How do I make corrections like this?

Dave S.