 Space / 38394
Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:50:19 GMT

LMAO again dude, you never fail to amuse me! I have to ask: What is C3PO doing?
is he eating that, or is it supposed to be his <thing I can't mention here>????
And I'm assuming that the stuff in the glasses is actually either coke or pepsi,
though I could be wrong. Thanks!

Legoswami