 Space / 38396
Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Samarth Moray wrote:
What is C3PO doing?
is he eating that, or is it supposed to be his <thing I can't mention here>????

He's just, you know, holding his hot dog.

And I'm assuming that the stuff in the glasses is actually
either coke or pepsi, though I could be wrong. Thanks!

Actually, Coke or Pepsi would not look dark enough in such small quantities, so
I used some caramel syrup.  Little did I know, the LEGO goblets do not actually
hold liquids, and you can see Obi-Wan's glass is leaking through the stem.  :/

-Brendan