 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2652
  Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002

Don't know why it's taken me so long to post these, but anyhow back in 2002 I was commisioned to do a couple of LEGO illustrations, one for SPIN magazine, one for Mojo magazine. Here they are for the first time online: (URL) This one was to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002

LMAO again dude, you never fail to amuse me! I have to ask: What is C3PO doing? is he eating that, or is it supposed to be his <thing I can't mention here>???? And I'm assuming that the stuff in the glasses is actually either coke or pepsi, though I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002

(...) I think I can see Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy. Is it Daft Punk in the goggles? (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002

(...) He's just, you know, holding his hot dog. (...) Actually, Coke or Pepsi would not look dark enough in such small quantities, so I used some caramel syrup. Little did I know, the LEGO goblets do not actually hold liquids, and you can see (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002

(...) Yes, that's 1. (...) Correct! That's 2. (...) Nope. OK, class, pencils down. Here are the three others: It's Orbital in the goggles. Apex Twin is the Jesus-looking guy up front in black, and three nondescript guys toward the back are (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)