 Space / 38245
Re: Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:

(obviously inspired by the WH40K Dreadnought, thanks to Sandlin for help along design.)

Hey Rick. Best rendition of the WH40K Dreadnought EVER!
I have seen others done on Brickshelf but I have to say this is my
favorite so far.
I enjoyed your changes here and there but you have
captured the Dreadnought really close. I have always been a fan WH40K
so this was a treat for me.
Thanks and regards,
David.