 Space / 38246
Re: Site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:53:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all!

I haven’t been around a lot because of work, but I finally updated the New Templar Order website with some pictures of new enemy ships:

Hello there Sylvia. Great to see you back and great to see all
these cool MOCS!
I am really impressed but the STUDLESS look you have accomplished
and the color scheme. It is really hard to choose a favorite because
they are all so well done.
Great Job! David.