 Space / 38242
38241  |  38243
Subject:
Site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:34:42 GMT

Hello all!

I haven’t been around a lot because of work, but I finally updated the New Templar Order website with some pictures of new enemy ships:

The Yarl:

The Tengri:

The Huskarl:

and the Erlik:

All can be found at the New Templar Order website with propaganda or on Brickshelf without propaganda.

PLMKWYT!

Love, Sylvi