 Space / 38229
  Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.

"I will crush those who stand before me." (2 URLs) for the moderated masses... deeplink: (URL) to dread9 The new Eastern Block T-49 "C.R.U.S.H." Combat Reflex Unit Surface Hardware is the recent answer to 3vil and PCS hardware build up. Primarily to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.

(...) Mmmmm, beefy. I would not want to meet this guy in battle, that's fo' shurr. As was said elsewhere, the various angledeverywhereness of this guy rocks. I also like the finishing touches of the "trophies". The only suggestion I have would be to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.

(...) This looks like a major appliance gone horribly wrong...some kind of industrial washer/dryer with the legs of a Soviet olympic power-lifter. Is it coin operated? Maybe you should substitute a circular viewing port to complete the image. I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.

(...) Inspired by? Uhhh, I'd say "shamelessly ripped off from" I if were a snarky Canadian, but I'm not. (Truth be told, I think it can be hard to build a minifig-scale rendition of something that actually captures the essence of said thing; you (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.

(...) Hey Rick. Best rendition of the WH40K Dreadnought EVER! I have seen others done on Brickshelf but I have to say this is my favorite so far. I enjoyed your changes here and there but you have captured the Dreadnought really close. I have always (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)