 Space / 38229
38228  |  38230
Subject:
Eastern Block T-49 C.R.U.S.H.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:32:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

“I will crush those who stand before me.” http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119727 for the moderated masses... deeplink: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Ground/T-49/dread1.jpg to dread9

The new Eastern Block T-49 “C.R.U.S.H.” Combat Reflex Unit Surface Hardware is the recent answer to 3vil and PCS hardware build up. Primarily to compete against the 3vil Hovertank (both), DEEPFRAH, and the PCS LASER.

It is armed with a heavy combat-version Tesla Coil, similar to the E34/T but only larger voltage. It also has a compliment of 24 SRMs, and a Twin Frapcannon.

The CRUSHs are piloted by soldiers fallen in battle, who give their bodies to the State to become a organic processor unit for these machines. It is also piloted by brainwashed, captured soldiers on some instances.

(obviously inspired by the WH40K Dreadnought, thanks to Sandlin for help along design.)