 Space / 36139
36138  |  36140
Subject:
Caption Contest WINNERS?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:26:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, lets just say that the Caption Contest turned out even better than I hoped it would - except for two glaring omissions: Keith Goldman and Janey Red Brick. WTF? Two of the funniest people I know, both dreadfully quiet. Well - you guys had yer chance to win a Naked Lenny (with epaulettes) fig and turned it down - your tremendous loss.

Okay.. the contest was judged by three people who have close contact with me, and no contact with the community at large. I did this so there would be no un-due bias with the judges have fore-knowledge of those entering the contest. The judges were:
My sister Meredith (a non-practicing Muslim who loves playing pool and robbing you),
My Uncle Dave (who goes by ‘papahoff’ in internet circles, enjoys amateur photography and reminising about the good ol’days)
and
My Step-Uncle Paul (a Yorkshire dairy farmer who sometimes steals away to tug on the teet for fun).

And the winner is...

DEREK SCHIN

with honorable mentions:

Dan Jassim
Ryan Wood
Gil Shaw
Nick Kappatos

Now - Derek needs to send me his address so I can send him his fine winnings. (please send to lenny dot hoffman at gmail dot com) thanky very much.

-Lenyusan

The Naked Lenny Sig-fig (with epaulettes)!!
People’s Glorious Bathtub included