 Space / 36140
36139  |  36141
Subject:
Some Sci Fi Concept Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:52:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For a long time now, I’ve been collecting inspirational sci-fi artwork from all over the internet onto my harddrive.

Last week, I started to upload the pictures to Maj. I’ll be uploading more periodically, so be sure to check back. Maj sometimes doesn’t have it show up on the recent page, FYI.

And if you’ve got any favorites of your own, please send links or attachments to blocksidge AT gmail DOT com.

Oh, and be sure to go “Up” to see the fantasy concept art collection as well.

~Kevin