 Space / 35797
Re: New Caption Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Mark took probably the funniest picture I have ever seen:

And now I’m throwing the Caption Contest! Reply to this thread with your funniest caption for the above photo. In two weeks, a select group of judges will pick a winner. What will that winner win? Well ...

The Naked Lenny Sig-fig (with epaulettes)!!
People’s Glorious Bathtub included

Enter today and WIN!

-Lenny

Ya that space ship is cool, but MY next space ship is gonna be a two wide style and when you look out of the front window the lasers are gonna be so cool! Imagine peowww pweeoow peowww pweeow Zoot zoot zoot. Like that cool huh!