 Space / 35876
Re: New Caption Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:46:02 GMT

You asked for it, you got it big guy. Having “worn the hat” myself, I feel entitled to partake in the foolishness.

For newsreaders without access to the image:

“Fashion Maven Lenny ‘LUGSTUD’ Hoffman, while an uberwhiz at building castles and poking fun at anything .space-related, inadvertently shows his misunderstanding of the S.N.O.T. school of LEGO® building.”

Thought balloon: “Please, no more trans-green demonstration...”

Kelly