 Space / 36107
Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:49:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   When the Galactic Inquisition runs into a particularly stubborn group of potential converts, the Knights Templar are called in to employ their... less-than-subtle approach.

Convert or die.

It gives a very strong impression of a knight from the crusades! Well done. It’s nice to know that armour piece can be safely Brassoed, too.

Major props to Daniel Rubin, first of all for opening up the coolest subtheme ever, and second for helping me develop these guys at Brickfest.

Definitely! These guys are everything the Necromongers should have been, if you get my drift.

Cheers,